How Do I Become an Associate Member?
Business Riverview Associate Membership
Associate Memberships are available to any business in Riverview located outside the RBIC-Business Riverview geographic area as defined by the NB Business Improvement Areas Act.
Associate Members of Business Riverview will receive all of the services listed below, but will not have voting rights, or be able to participate in Business Riverview beautification or maintenance programs.
Associate Members of Business Riverview will receive:
- a listing in the Business Riverview directory of businesses
- a listing with directional signage on Business Riverview’s locator map
- e-news updates
- participation in Association events
- participation in Business Riverview promotions and advertising (many marketing initiatives and promotional events are subsidized by the BIA reducing your cost to participate)
- an opportunity to introduce your business at a Business Riverview meeting
- participation on Business Riverview committees
- input into strategic planning, special events, promotions, and other issues relating to the economic development of our community
Associate Members of Business Riverview are eligible to serve on the elected Board of Directors but shall have no vote. There shall be a maximum of three (3) Associate Members on the Business Riverview Board per term and represent no more than one third of Business Riverview Directors at any time. (Business Riverview Directors are elected at the Annual General Meeting.)
Associate membership annual fees are determined by the Business Riverview Board of Directors.
Associate Member Fees for 2012:
1-5 employees $50
6-10 employees $85
11+ employees $115
Thank you for your interest in Business Riverview!
If you have any questions or would like an application form please contact our office by phone: (506) 387-4215
or by email: email@example.com
Associate Membership Application can be downloaded here.